A space with 2 rooms and a gallery. Contact with us about the photo studio rental in Barcelona. This photo studio has a modern and modern aesthetic. The main room is 41m2 and is located in the center of Barcelona. It is fully equipped for any type of meeting, photo shoot or filming.
Its large windows provide plenty of light throughout the day and its parquet flooring makes it feel like a real home.
FILMS FOR INTERNET ONLY WITH SMALL CREW (UP TO 10 PEOPLE)
TEAMS OF MORE THAN 11 PEOPLE
The prices shown do not include 21% VAT.
Photo studio rental in Barcelona
A multifunctional space where you can take advantage of all the corners to do all kinds of projects, be it corporate meetings, photo sessions or shootings of any kind.
It has a fully equipped kitchen and original furniture, which will help you convey a modern and quiet image. The space is totally modifiable, since it can be painted (siempre que vuela a su estado original)
In this location there is a lot of natural light and the views of the inner courtyard are an oasis in the center of the city, where there is barely and noise and where it is easy to find the perfect frame to film or shoot…
Come and discover this little paradise of tranquility in the center of Barcelona.
- Before starting the photo studio rental, 100% payment must be made, if payment is not made, Shoot Estudios may cancel the reservation, without previous notice.
- During the weekend an extra fee will be charged. Saturday € 5 + VAT per hour. Sunday € 10 + VAT per hour.
- Time: Contracted hours include the entire process (set-up / disassembly of equipment and preparation time for the models). The customer can arrive 5 minutes before the time to verify the material, should arrive before the amount we will proceed to charge an extra hour.
- Photo rates: The price will depend on the purpose of the shooting: commercial or non-commercial use.
- The starting hour in the Photo studio rental Barcelona, for projects of more than six hours is at 8:00h, in any other case the opening hour is 10:00h.
Carrer de Pau Claris 115, Principal 2ª, 08009, Barcelona (ver en Google Maps)